Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February fog

 It was foggy this morning, has been all week until fairly late morning.  I wish I could play tag in a huge field when I see fog like this. The clouds were down to the ground.




 January is over already. I got my paints out once last month and made a color wheel.

My goal for this month is to get a stay-wet palette and set up paint: a grey scale, warm and cool red, blue, and yellow, brown, with a 5 steps transition.  I can't imaging I'll have enough room, and I don't know why I want all those color choices but that's what’s got to happen.  Occasionally it is good to act on your desires, or is that just when trouble begins to happen?  Also, I want to repaint my color wheel with the cool colors on one side and the warm on the other.




No comments:

Post a Comment